Veteran Bollywood Choreographer Saroj Khan has died at Guru Nanak Hospital in Bandra, Mumbai. Saroj Khan was also admitted to Guru Nanak Hospital some time ago. He then complained of difficulty in breathing. However, a few days later, she recovered and returned to her home. But his health deteriorated once again and due to cardiac arrest, Saroj Khan said goodbye to this world. After the demise, at seven in the morning, the family handed him over to the cemetery of Malad. A prayer meeting will be held after three days.
Let me tell you that Saroj Khan's real name was Nirmala Nagpal, who showed dance in the film industry. She came to India after the Indo-Pak partition. He started his work as a child artist at the age of just 3 years. Saroj was married to her dance teacher Sohanlal. At the same time, if you talk about career, Saroj had worked as a choreographer for the last time as a stigma film. Apart from this, he has known for his art like a better dancer like Govinda and Madhuri Dixit.
Saroj Khan Death News Live Updates:
- Saroj Khan was handed over to the soil of Mumbai. According to reports, Saroj Khan was buried in the cemetery at Malad around 7 am. His last visit was attended by close and family members. Talking to news agency PTI, Saroj Khan's daughter Sukaina Khan said that the prayer will be placed after three days.
- Saroj Khan's last social media post is also becoming quite viral. He recalled Sushant Singh Rajput in his last post. Significantly, on June 14, Sushant Singh Rajput also said goodbye to this world.
- The last time for Saroj Khan was not as good. Saroj Khan, who had done consecutive films, had no work left at the end of her career. He himself revealed this during an interview. Some time ago Salman Khan also came forward to help him.
- Saroj Khan did many Shaandaara films in her career. Saroj Khan's last film to debut as a child artist was Kalank. In this film, he choreographed his favorite student Madhuri Dixit.
- The film industry has suffered a deep setback due to the departure of Saroj Khan. People in the film industry are shocked by the sad news coming one after the other. After Saroj Khan left, he has been paying tribute through social media, from Bollywood celebs to the common man. Actor Sunil Grover tweeted, 'I am shocked by the news of Saroj Khan ji's death. An era ended with his departure. May his soul rest in peace. '
- Due to Corona virus, Saroj Khan's funeral will be done today, given the situation in Mumbai. The body of the choreographer has been taken directly from the hospital to Mid Chowki Charkop Cemetery.
- Saroj Khan's departure has shocked her fans. Fans are paying tribute to Saroj Khan by tweeting on social media and saying that legends never die.
The three-time National Award winner has been credited with choreographing over 2000 songs.
Saroj Khan was one of the most prominent dance choreographers.
Let us tell you that Saroj Khan was born on 22 November 1948 in Mumbai. Saroj Khan's real name was Nirmala Nagpal. But later Saroj Khan accepted Islam and took his name as Saroj Khan.
Rest In Peace!