Govinda's son Yashvardhan Ahuja met with an accident, Govinda says vehicle was hit by Yash Raj's car

govinda
Posted on 26/Jun/2020 Riya

On June 25, a video went viral on the internet that showed Govinda's daughter Tina Ahuja running on the road to meet her brother Yashvardhan Ahuja who had met with an accident. The video's caption suggested that Govinda's son met with an accident in Juhu at 8:30 pm when he was driving and collided into another car. Yashvardhan suffered minor injuries and was rushed to the hospital. Now, his father has opened up on the accident and revealed details about the same. 

While talking to a leading portal, Govinda informed that when they reached the accident spot, he had informed the police and also asked the passers-by about the same and they had informed the actor that a car had broken the signal that led to the accident. Govinda also stated that even if you are right you need to have proof to prove yourself right, so, for that reason, he had recorded the witnesses' statement on his phone. He further shared the incident when he reached the police station. 

"We reached Juhu police station after that. Rishabh Chopra and Akshay, who I suppose is a production manager with Yash Raj Films (YRF) were there. They apologised for what had happened. Mujhe koi shadyantra (conspiracy) nahi laga ismey, aur unhoney mere aatey hi maafi maangli, toh maine unko maaf kar diya. They also said that they will take care of the damages caused," ETimes quoted the actor as saying. 

Govinda further revealed that it was a Chopra family car and he is surprised that they haven't called him. "I was taken aback that they haven’t called me so far. Maybe they will call later.”

Govinda revealed that his son has sustained injures on his hand and the airbags were a huge saviour at the time of the accident.

Salim Merchant comes in support of Sonu Nigam : There's definitely favouritism for certain artists, composers

salim and sonu
Posted on 26/Jun/2020 Riya

In a Vlog that was shared last week, singer Sonu Nigam opened up about the favouritism that happens in the music industry. Through his video, the talented singer asked established artistes to be more kind and compassionate towards newcomers, for whom it is hard to survive in the industry. After Sonu opened up, singers like Monali Thakur and Adnan Sami backed his claims. And another musician has come out in support of Sonu. Salim Merchant recently told a leading daily that not just singers but composers too are facing a tough time right now.

He mentioned that whatever Sonu has said is true, and that there is nothing wrong about it. He said that there are singers who are called and later get dumped. 

"The record labels he is talking about have certain music directors and singers they work with. There are certain artistes they have signed. There is definitely that favouritism for certain artistes and composers, which these labels work with. There are so many directors who want to work with composers like ourselves, but when it reaches the record labels, they have their own conditions and they feel they cannot work with us," he told Hindustan Times.

Citing his own example, Salim added that he and brother Sulaiman had worked on a project with a new director. Since the music had turned to be good, it helped them get a big actor. However, when they took it to a big production house/record company, they said we love the film but please change the composers.

 

Before signing off, Salim stated that big music record companies have personal vendetta's against them. He added that it is about time that people know about it.

Meanwhile, a war of words has ensued between Sonu and Bhushan Kumar's wife Divya Khosla Kumar. It remains to be seen what happens next.

Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya claimed that Nawaz has stopped supporting her financially

nawaz
Posted on 26/Jun/2020 Riya

Nawazuddin Siddiqui is hitting the headlines for all the wrong reasons. After his wife sent a legal divorce notice to him, the actor hasn't responded to it till date. On the other hand, his wife, Aaliya Siddiqui has been making shocking claims and allegations against him in various media interviews. In a fresh set of allegations against Nawazuddin, Aaliya has mentioned that Nawazuddin has stopped supporting her financially. In an interview, she mentioned that she had to sell off her car to meet her children's needs.

In the same interview, she mentioned that she is facing a financial crunch in her life right now. She also mentioned that she is unable to pay the school fees of her kids. And Nawazuddin, too, isn't lending a helping hand.

View this post on Instagram

Happy holi

A post shared by Aaliya Siddiqui (@aaliyansy) on

"The monthly allowance which he used to give for his kids, he has stopped giving me. We are facing a lot of problems. My kids go to an expensive school and I am unable to fill their fees. Nawazuddin and I have received emails from the school but he hasn't responded to that also. I feel he is giving me financial problems so that I get weak and stop fighting for myself," she told.

According to Aaliya, she sold her car 15 days back as she had to pay for the maintenance of her house and her lawyer's fees. She admitted that she has asked for money from Nawazuddin for her kids as she wants their future to be secure. She claimed that the way he is treating the kids, she doesn't feel he will take care of them. And hence, she has demanded a fixed deposit for the same.

However, in the clause, she has mentioned that the fixed deposit can be removed by her or Nawaz for personal reasons. 

Sushant Singh Rajput's last movie 'Dil Bechara' to be released on July 24 on OTT Platform

dil bechara
Posted on 26/Jun/2020 Riya

It was on June 14, when Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput's sudden demise made headlines. The actor died by suicide and was found hanging from the ceiling fan at his Bandra residence. Sushant was considered as one of the most promising actors of Bollywood. The void that he has left behind will not be filed. The actor's last film Dil Bechara co-starring Sanjana Sanghi has been making headlines since the actor's passing away. Earlier, his fans were demanding the film to be released in theatres but now, the makers have decided to release it on the OTT platform. 

On June 25, the producers of the film took to social media to make the official statement. The official handle of Fox Star Hindi tweeted, "A story of love, hope, and endless memories. Celebrating the late #SushantSinghRajput's legacy that will be etched in the minds of all and cherished forever. #DilBechara coming to everyone on July 24. For the love of Sushant and his love for cinema, the movie will be available to all subscribers and non-subscribers."    

Post which, his fans and industry friends have been showing their eagerness for the movie. Celebrities like Shraddha Kapoor, Kartik Aaryan, Arshad Warsi, and others took to social media to pay emotional tribute to Sushant's last film.  

Shraddha shared the official announcement on her Instagram handle and captioned it with a heart emoji. Rajkummar Rao shared the poster with a red emoji. Kartik also shared a similar post and captioned it as "Fault in our stars."

Television actor Arjun Bijlani wrote, "Can’t believe this is your last film everyone will watch. Hope u have found peace. Will remember your hardwork and the will to be on top. That’s how I am going to ...still (broken heart emoji)."

Arshad Warsi took to Twitter and retweeted director Mukesh Chhabra's post for Sushant and wrote, "Wish you and Sushant all the success in the world buddy. Sushant will always be alive and smiling in our hearts..."

Sushant's Dil Bechara co-star Sanjana Sanghi wrote, "A story of love, of hope, and of endless memories. Celebrating our dearest, and the late #SushantSinghRajput's legacy that will be etched in the minds of all and cherished forever."